Seguin, TX 78155, USA
Type of Job
Occupation Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard: Job Description Positions
• Receive, palletize, store, pick, and maintain raw material to support production requirements. Follow procedures and guidelines to ensure the inventory accuracy, receiving, and raw material warehouse processes are adhere to at all times.
Essential Job Duties:
• Receive, handle, palletize, store, pick, and issue material according to establish procedures. Ensure material is received, processed, properly stored, and issued accurately and in a timely manner to support production. Maintain storage shelf inventory quantity and accuracy to meet production requirements.
• Operate material handling equipment safely to perform assigned tasks.
• Carry out materials related tasks as assigned to include but not limited to; receiving, de-trashing, palletization, put-away, pick, deliver and maintain product on production shelves ready for use.
• Utilizes existing computer systems and insures that proper and accurate transactions are accomplished. • Actively participates in cost reduction, continuous improvement and team activity.
• Understanding function screens in WM Warehouse systems and familiar with basic functions in SAP
• High School Diploma or General Education degree (GED) preferred.
• Warehouse experience
• High degree of problem solving and communications skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Sound logic reasoning skills
• Ability to function under high stress
• Willing to develop computer skills
• Material Handling experience of 4 months
• Forklift operating
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
• Must be able to stand for periods up to 12 hrs.
• Must be able to Push, Pull (racks), Reach, Twist, Turn, Stoop, Walk, • Stand for 12 hour.
Shift: Days (First) Duration: Regular Workweek: Full Time - 30 hours or more per week Additional Workweek Details: We have days and nights available with 12 hour shifts – 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (DAYS) and 6:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. (NIGHTS). With this schedule, no employee works more than three consecutive days. You will have a 3-day weekend every other weekend.
Contact the recruiter or call 830-401-0177 today!
Seguin, TX 78155, USA